fucking stop making it harder for young girls and women who are interested in/agree with radical feminism to be open about their beliefs. stop scaring young girls and women away from an entire movement that actually prioritizes them. stop encouraging and fueling the violent misogyny spewed at radical feminists.
libfems are all abut supporting women’s choices until women choose to be radfems
A revolutionary feminist organization.
WoLF is an organization that I’m proud to have had a role in starting. We began at a radical feminist strategy meeting in September of last year, and we have solidified around the organizing and execution of Radfems Respond. We’re getting off the ground in earnest now, so please check us out, and think about joining, working in coalition, and supporting our work. We’ve needed an organized, strategic, cohesive radical feminist-dedicated organization for a long time, and I hope that WoLF can provide that.
- That female humans, the class of people called women, are oppressed by men under a male-supremacist system called patriarchy.
- That patriarchy is organized around the extraction of resources from female bodies and minds in the service of men, including reproductive, sexual, emotional, and labor resources.
- That gender is a hierarchical caste system that organizes male supremacy. Gender cannot be reformed – it must be abolished.
WE WORK TO…
- Halt male extraction of resources from female bodies and minds, by regaining reproductive sovereignty, ending male violence including the sexual exploitation industry, and ensuring that women control the material conditions of our lives.
- Disrupt and ultimately end the propagation and enforcement of the gender hierarchy, because women’s liberation can only be won when the caste system called gender has been abolished.
- Empower women to organize as a class, including the creation and maintenance of women-only spaces.
- Unapologetically radical feminists.
- Dedicated to the total liberation of women.
- A women-only organization: We are biological females who survived girlhood.
just confirmed my membership, if you openly and proudly believe in the liberation of women, please consider joining, individually our voices are wisps on the wind, collectively we can change the fucking world
Here’s something I wrote when I was asked to speak alongside Sheila Jeffreys, who was speaking about her book “Gender Hurts”, about how transgenderism harms women. In the end, I didn’t say all this…
one of many stand out quotes
”This is not “woman on woman” relationship abuse, and should not be treated or recorded as such. We should not be afraid to see this for what it is – male entitlement. Male violence.”
Palestinian woman collects fired tear gas canisters & grows flowers in them
From the things i love archive (source no idea)
No idea where it originated, prob tumblr, from FB
Vintage - source womens history